Learn More about Servicemember Benefits
Arvest Central Mortgage Company deeply appreciates the sacrifices made by our military customers in service to our country. As such, we are committed to ensuring all of our servicemember customers are aware of and understand their SCRA benefits.
The purpose of the SCRA is to ease certain financial obligations and allow servicemembers to dedicate their energy to the defense of our country.
- Maximum 6% per year interest on eligible mortgages, credit cards, auto loans or other debts incurred prior to military service by a servicemember, or servicemember and spouse jointly
- Reduction of payments to reflect lowered interest rates, where applicable
- Protection from non-judicial default judgments and repossessions
- Extended benefits for 12 months following active duty status for a mortgage, trust deed, or other security in the nature of a mortgage
Who is Eligible for SCRA Benefits?
- Active duty members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard
- A member of the National Guard called to active service for 30 days or longer
- Commissioned Corps officers on active service with the Public Health Service or National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- United States citizens serving with the armed forces of a nation with which the United States is allied in the prosecution of a war or military action
- Qualified servicemember spouses and financial dependents
For additional information regarding SCRA, visit the U.S. Department of Defense's Military OneSource website.
For more information call us at (800) 366-2132.